Ability to speak in English or Japanese is my weakness. Japanese or English, both are very hard for me. Recently, I realize my English is getting worst.....grammar, vocab...are disappeared one by one. Japanese ? Huh...very2 bad. I think if I meet Japanese kids, they will laugh at me, at my words...I am the one who speak by using fully gestures...hands, head and so on. Now, I am editing my paper work, it was rejected many times by my sv...just because my English. A year ago, I felt ashamed when this happen, but now..not anymore..huh..how bad I am. A month ago, I keep thinking how to improve myself. I came here not only to get a certificate but also skills , as much as I can. Since that I started to do some exercise. I bought books..japanese grammar book, and comics (kanji/hiragana with translation). I put those books at beside my bed...Last week I got an electronics dictionary too. It was a present from the IEEE student colloquium that I attended last month. I won - best presentation award. I was surprised. Actually, I tried to remember everything before the presentation. I practiced all night long....during the practiced, I had over the limit time which was 7 mins. Because of that..on that day, I spoke very fast...and finally my presentation took 7 mins! Just after I end my presentation, the bell rang. Alhamdulillah, I won.
The dictionary is very good, but I have a problem which is, this dictionary is for the person who want to learn English. It has more than 5 languanges inside..but everything written in Kanji. Huh! Why it so hard to learn Japanese? I wish I can speak/writing/reading Japanese very well...
ahh...now I have another problem too..I want to write a paper..I have no idea at all...huh..English..why it is so hard?....h-E-L-p-M-e!!
The dictionary is very good, but I have a problem which is, this dictionary is for the person who want to learn English. It has more than 5 languanges inside..but everything written in Kanji. Huh! Why it so hard to learn Japanese? I wish I can speak/writing/reading Japanese very well...
ahh...now I have another problem too..I want to write a paper..I have no idea at all...huh..English..why it is so hard?....h-E-L-p-M-e!!
3 comments:
baguih la tu..guna dictionary tu utk learn both japanese n english :)
utk cepat pandai blh tgk cite2 jepung bebanyak, baca buku cite jepung, n baca komik :D err...ade mase ke nk bace komik??
wahhh..tahniah, mesti best ko present..
lamer2 mesti ko terer nihongo tu, duk sana 3-4 thn kompom balik speaking nihongo..huhuhu, rasenyer ko lagi better english dari aku..huhuhu, bila mau improve nih..
Noi : aku paksa baca komik weekend.Tp tang nk communicate ni fail jugak lah..bru td ada makcik ajak pi mkn udon next week, kwn dia nk mai mesia, nk tanya2 la tu psl mesia...aduyaiii... ~sigh
Has : akunye english dah le kokak, campur lak ckp jepun tk berapa nk lepas ni...mkn lama english jd teruk sampai nk tulis pun kene termenung dlu..huhu
Post a Comment