Now is autumn season. I like this season so much compared to others. Off course I like spring too (a lot of cherry blossom) , but the weather..I mean..the temperature, autumn is better. The smell is fresh, but since Monday...the temperature was up and down...sometimes 19C, then the next day became 12C, then up again...plus rain. What is wrong with the world now? Its too cold now and wet. I am not prepare yet for winter, all my big jackets still in the luggage...my inner, all sweaters.... I got news from uni email, they said..maybe on Saturday, it will be typhoon. Owhh...it means that I can't go out and take more pictures of autumn. Here, I have two pics for this season---sorry, here..autumn still has green leaves. I am waiting for yellow and red leaves too.

3 comments:
lawanya bunga tu..
di, ko telah ditag
http://myapeapeaje.blogspot.com/2010/10/25-hari-mencari-cinta.html
tag?? ok...aku pi tgk!!
bila nk update...i wanna know your stories....pleaseeeeee update * i can c spider web here..hihik
Post a Comment