
Hanabi, fireworks, bunga api. These three words are common in my life since I was a kid. Before this, I only seen fireworks during Ramadhan & Hari Raya, which was once in a year. When I was getting older (not so old yeah) it became rarely. I didn't play at all, only watched from the verandah of my house. Besides, my nephews preferred to play mercun rather than fireworks. They said, the sound from the mercun is much much more better than the colorful of fireworks. Now, here in Japan, there is annual event, they called Hanabi. I don't know what is exactly the meaning of Hanabi, because in Japanese, Hana means flower, or nose. Hanabi usually will be held during summer season, and all Japanese will come to watch Hanabi. The interesting about hanabi is to see girls in yukata. But, during this time, the most I don't like is, too many people. Crowded & hot. I was sweating all the time....plus, this time I am fasting. About 6 pm I already get off from lab, went back to my house and pack my camera & tripod. This time, my aim is I want to get the best shot of fireworks. I want to get the beautiful one.. like the pictures that I always see in flickr. I wonder, how good they are (photographers)..I want to have at least 1 best picture. So, this time is like a practice for me.

I was glad when my friend came earlier than me, they booked the best place to watch hanabi. Once the fireworks was launched, it was a bit far compared to last year location. Plus, there was an obstacle which was tiang lampu... (bak kata man, rasa nak tebang jer tiang ni). The lights from the lamps, influenced the pictures. Not only that, during the fireworks there were a lot of smoke came out after the fireworks. I got many smoke were covering my fireworks pictures. Tapi aku tak putus asa.. tetap teruskan. After 15 or 20 mins, suddenly my memory card was full. Ohhoo.. I was frustrated but lucky, Man was there.. his camera has video mode. We changed his camera and put it on my tripod... So, I only have these 3 pictures which I think those are ok. The others? hmm.. I deleted already. I will try again next year..insyaAllah kalau panjang umur and masih ada rezeki di sini.
4 comments:
tahniah kerna berjaya amik gambo bunga api. aku kan tdk pernah berjaya..hehe
alor cik patung...dr lebih 50 gambor amik..ni je jadik..
cik di,
ko telah ditag.. cekidout yaa..
has..ok!!
Post a Comment