Saturday, July 03, 2010

Malaysia met Korea. mmm...wrong! Malaysian met Korean. Yeah! Me and Ji Eun, together share everything. Our stories, studies, cultures, country, experiences, ambitions, feelings, skills and also foods ;P Both of us have same interest -- foods. We also have same opinion -- Udon wa totemo oishikatta!! (mi udon sangat sedap ;P ). Because of that, I invited her to come to my house, we cooked and ate together last weekend. I made sate, nasi impit & kuah kacang. I think, everybody can eat sate and will love it so much. She cooked Korean foods which were Kimpap & Deng Jang Chigae. She brought kimchi too....because she likes it so much and really want me to eat that. Kimpap is look likes sushi, but different taste. It uses sesame oil and salt in rice, then stir fry the carrot with a litle oil for a while. After that roll with nori - seaweed- and finally grease a little sesame oil on nori so it looks shining and smell good. Deng Jang Chigae is a Korean miso soup that she believed (I think all korean believed too) it is healthy food and very good for diet. The taste similar with Japanese miso soup but the Korean style, they loved to put many things inside. For example- inoki mushroom, zuchini, carrot, soft tofu and clams.
We made about 6 rolls kimpap.. too many.. we ate until night and continue to the next morning as breakfast hehehe.
Once I ate this, I felt full.... just eat that, we can get everything. No wonder she said it is good for diet. Who wanna diet, you can try this recipe.

My sate, its dry and burn....hahahah... Ji Eun like it so much, because she really2 likes chicken. Thats why I made this. Actually, I wanna eat sate for long time ago and this time I made it because my sister just sent kuah kacang instant from kampung. Heheh.. kantan desiyo!! (Its very easy).
How about this style?

Chef in da house!!


My table was full with foods. I can't believed .... we ate everything. hehehe. Actually, on that evening I asked her to overnight at my house. So she can eat everything untill finish. At night, we watched movie together and after that we watched world cup. Ahaa... I am not a soccer fan, but on that night South Korea played against... I don't remember now. She kept jumping around, screaming and shouting, and I told her many times to keep quite, if not my neighbors must be angry with me. Finally Korea was lost ;(
When soccer match finished, we continued talking until 4 o'clock in the morning.. we shared many things from good, bad, happiest, sad, funny, crazy and stupid things. Before we slept, I saw light through my sliding window, it was moon, a big moon. I showed to her and she said: "You have a beautiful house, nice landscape and beautiful moon". I replied " I love to watch moon here. It is very big... is it same like yours?". Ji Eun said "No, a bit smaller.." and she continue "In Korea, we can see that on the moon's surface look likes a rabbit's head, and there is a story about the rabbit goes to moon....bla..bla.. bla.. it cute right?". hehe.. Korean like cute things.. so, moon also cute huh ;P
We end our story on that night with ......... zzzzzZZzzzzz...

3 comments:

patung_ling said...

keinternationalan mu terhadap makanan semakin terselah hebat!

fiza was here said...

akak...

tell ur friends that we r going to korea ( when we hv enuf money..hehhe

please ask her to prepare good food while we were there and be our tourist guide......hehhe :D

Cik Di said...

patung...bab2 makan memang laju...seberang laut sanggup ku redah, tp bab belajar..hampehh

fizz, lama da pesan kat dia, malahan berkali2...malangnya, tunggu awk lambat sgt...cpt la kumpul duit..duit akak da nak abes da ni