Time to cook and enjoy the meals! There have been so long I didn't cook so well. I mean, enjoy cooking, not cooking because I was starving on that time. Last night I made pecal gravy (kuah pecal-kacang) and this morning I prepared some main things in pecal recipe. Off course, the good pecal is with pucuk ubi rebus or kangkung rebus and kacang panjang rebus. Well, bujang di perantauan, we have to be creative, and just use what ever around us. As long as our "tekak" can accept it! The important in this recipe is, the gravy itself. It is original taste, because I put "kencur" or "cekur". We can't find it here, even japanese didn't plant it. I brought it last year from Malaysia, mochiron (off course)!! Makan punye pasal, lautan china selatan sanggup ku redah hehehe. I use salad, cucumber, bean sprout, then I made tempura tofu and tempura fish roll cheesy. I stuffed some cheese inside the fish roll. I got this idea when I ate at izakaya near our school during lab's party. This time I used peanut that we always eat for snack. I didn't use ground nuts, I was so lazy to buy it at this one shop that sell many international foods. It is far away from my house. The outcome is, the gravy taste is not good as usual one. I feel like peanut butter ....has creamy "berlemak" taste.
Student life BW
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment