Golden Week holiday will come....soon. 3 days more. Thinking of going somewhere...backpack again, but currently I have no idea. I am stuck with the programming codes again, and get nervous everyday. Still at the same line....looking through the monitor everyday, hoping that the compile and run time errors will be disappear. From sec to minutes, then going to hours , continue by days..the compile errors were gone, but only one left which is run time error. AArgghhh...I wanna scream, I wanna kill who had invented this computer!! It make my Golden Week holidays become nightmares!!
I really wanna go somewhere this holiday. But I have no time to prepare, even I don't know where to go. I checked internet last night, it look like many places that I love so much are far away. Very far, and cost a lot of money and time. If one way journey take about 9 to 10 hrs...it make me think and think ...... I love nature, green, stream, highland, blue sky...I need that to release my tension. Anyway, I got an invitation to watch Kabuki next Monday. I should go, even I don't understand what they will talking about. Kabuki is a traditional - classical Japanese dance-drama. Free ticket. Pegi je la mak enon!!
I really wanna go somewhere this holiday. But I have no time to prepare, even I don't know where to go. I checked internet last night, it look like many places that I love so much are far away. Very far, and cost a lot of money and time. If one way journey take about 9 to 10 hrs...it make me think and think ...... I love nature, green, stream, highland, blue sky...I need that to release my tension. Anyway, I got an invitation to watch Kabuki next Monday. I should go, even I don't understand what they will talking about. Kabuki is a traditional - classical Japanese dance-drama. Free ticket. Pegi je la mak enon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment