Saturday, May 08, 2010

Kids are cute, funny, smart and honest. I love and enjoy with kids. Recently, I think kids are getting smart. Not like me, when I was a kid, I behaved like an idiot. I think sooo.. During the Golden Week holidays, I involved with "Kodomo no Kuni" day. Only for one day. On that day, it is a day special for kids in Japan. Many organizations organized some events special for kids, and I joined. I represented my country, Malaysia to all kids who were coming to our stall. The activities were coloring the flag, told them about Malaysia, teach them how to say Terima Kasih and any simple words. Its fun. I made some slides about Malaysia, start from Twin Tower picture then foods, fruits like rambutan and durian, and I put many pictures of Malaysian kids, especially kids with school uniform, riding bicycles, a yellow school bus and dancing kids. They enjoyed it..but, it was a tragedy when we just start our operation on that morning. She was my 2nd visitor, she came with her father and sister -age around 7 and she about 4 years old. I gave her the flag, crayons, and I wrote down a card that my name was written on it. While she was coloring her flag, I start my conversation...asking her name.."Nama e wa nandesuka?". Then she looked at me....silent. I smile...I think I gave her big smile...as usual. Suddenly she started to cry. Oh noo...gomenasai, gomenasai...but she stoped coloring and get up from the chair, holding her father very tightly. UUhhh...I wonder, did she look something else than me? Oh my face transfer became a monster?? Ahhh..maybe, she thought I was a nun because on that day I wore a yellow baju kurung with yellow tudung. Sigh!! Unlucky me. I just want to be friendly. Naaa...thats a typical japanese kids, they are afraid of my tudung actually. Thats common here. Well, I found interesting kids, parents and also staff here. They talked with me, I enjoyed. But actually, they didn't know that I can't understand Japanese language at all....hahaha...only a few words..I guess.

Chichi or otosan or a father, browsing cooking book while waiting his son finishing his work. He asked one of my friend there, "what is the most delicious food in Malaysia?". He thought that the foods were very delicious, he can imagined by looking at the book.
This kid is really funny. She came with her father and sister. At this time, she finished colored her flag, and waiting for her sister. She forgot to write down her details in the card, and my friend asked her to do so. On the left side of the paper, there is a column for them say something, or their wishes..foe example "I wanna be your friend"...but she didn't know what to do. My friend asked her to do anything, draw or write. And she did that. Her father was laughing when saw the card...heheh..cute right?Muzukashi or difficult, our flag is quite difficult to draw or color. Many kids had trouble when color at the moon and star part. If compared to another country, our flag is not easy to draw. But they tried, and many parents asked me about the star. Is it star? Why it look different? and so on...
When this event was running, there were some performances on the stage. It performed by the kids. I was busy with the kids, suddenly my friend asked me to borrow my camera and he said "Kak, pinjam kamera akak jap, nak shoot budak tak pakai baju!!". What the hell is he w!! When I download pictures from my camera this morning, I saw this picture (above)..huh...ini kah budak tak pakai baju? Soooo..sexy! I can see her belly button ..can you see there? Well its normal here...sexy from young age!!

4 comments:

patung_ling said...

1st picture is amazing! How u make that ball? well who that guy amik org x pki baju..xde keje la tu

cik Di said...

Tu apit nyer bola mana dia cilok tak tau ler..tu je la hiasan kat meja kitorg, gantung..hihi..ada budak baru dtg tp dia budak kosen.

NoiJem said...

wow..takut nengok org pakai tudung? hmmm...must import more muslim there, mcm kat sini :)

Anonymous said...

これであなたのブロガーに、私は大変気に入って、あなたは私のブロガーに見られるようにしたいが、非常に事クールあり、イチゴのゲームを持って、日本のお客様のお名前を書いて、ブロガーに、あなたの写真アルバムと時計とカレンダーを見られるようなブログのヒント、お金以上を作る写真、図面アニメは、詩、詩、フレーズ、音楽、ラジオ、msnのニックネーム、スーパーマリオブラザーズ、Google マップ、日本語、イタリア語、ヘブライ語、中国語、bbb10、無料、フリー、魚雷イメージを作成するキラキラテキストのアバター、英語コースを作成し、 、インターネット、旅行、等...でお金を稼ぐ方法について南アフリカ共和国の王冠のニュース、ヒント

http://bloglegalnovo.blogspot.com

ou

http://www.up.dahora.net

私はあなたは自分の信者願っています

Congratulations on your blogger, I liked a lot, you want me to be seen in my blogger has very cool thing, has strawberry games, write your name Japanese, blog tips make money or more as seen on blogger, clock and calendar with your photo album photograph, drawing anime, poem, poetry, phrases, music, radio, msn nick, mario bros, google map, creates text avatar, english courses, Japanese, Italian, Hebrew, Chinese, bbb10, torpedo free, create an image Glitter , news of the crown of South Africa, tips on how to make money on the internet, etc.

http://bloglegalnovo.blogspot.com

ou

http://www.up.dahora.net

I hope you are my follower