Monday, April 19, 2010


Looking for GREEN. Last week, was a busy week for me. It look like busy, but the real thing was, my works haven't finish yet. I still at the same line of C programming, plus with messy ideas in my mind, and a paper to read and will be present this week. I got a paper, have to be review, but the content is almost I don't understand. I made a rule for myself, I should stay at home on Saturday until I finish it all. Yes, I stayed at home, never open the door, even step out from my apartment. The worst thing was, I have internet & tv, I on both while I was studying...huh..I think you guys know what I was doing on that time. So, the next day..I went out, met a good friend at one famous park in my city. It is better to go out during weekend and only do work during weekdays right? We decided to go to the park, which we can eat , talk and walk. It is nice during this good season, not so cold...and not hot. In fact, everything is green here. That is typical japanese garden, but I like it so much. Here is no flower, except a little sakura..not so many. The good thing about green is, I can rest my eyes from starring at PC almost 18 hours everyday. You know, my eyes are getting worst now. I don't like to wear glasses, but now I don't have any choice. I must wear it when I am driving. I have a problem to differentiate the traffic lights. Hahah..too dangerous!
We had a great time, and it make me feel better today. Owhh..I forgot to introduce to you, my new friend. She is Korean girl, I named it, Ji Eun. She like to call me "one jang.." which is mean in korean - sister-. She is really2 funny girl, but she is really hardworking and smart! One thing I found out about her, even she is "gila-gila", but she turned to be a shy girl everytime I focus my camera on her. Really shy. I tried to make portrait picture of her, at first..it was so hard..but after that she became "gila-gila". Well..I like to see her laugh..I like her picture when she open her mouth- gelak besar gitu..it is natural and beautiful for me, not her..she don't like it. Well I show a picture of her...


Water, the "must have" element in every Japanese garden or park

Impressed with this litle tiny leaves, look like plastic leave. But it is real.
Koi fish, or "ingg-onk" in korean

4 comments:

patung_ling said...

I would like to 'see' your friend in 'macro-mode'. Very the far-la, cannot see (apa sudey jadi pada bahasa aku?)

Cik Di said...

oowhh..macro mode huh? tang tu kene mintak permission dia plak hehehe...kang ter-over-exposed

NoiJem said...

18 jam sehari ngadap pc? huh...tak pening ke beb? kene tanam banyak2 indoor plant dlm rumah ni, tgk daun ijau banyak2 :)

cik Di said...

kdg2 tu bukan rasa pening tp dah rasa mcm mata berpasir pon ye..nak wat cane..keje kat pc, entertainment pon kt pc gak..