Monday, April 12, 2010

Kung Pao Chicken Bento for tomorrow. There have been so long time I never cooked something good. I mean, cooked for my self (I love to eat). It didn't mean that I was on diet nor busy, but I was lazy. During winter, I rarely cooked for bento, most of the lunch time I ate at udon shop or just bought onigiri. I became a fan of udon lately, I tried a different type of udon which is called tamago udon (just put hot noodles into beaten egg and pour hot dashi). The taste is.."amari" -so-so...I prefer the original one, kake-udon. Delicious eat with tamago tempura and crabstick tempura. Oishiikata!! However, I was born as Malay who love spicy foods. Without chilies in my daily foods, my life become so dull...hahaha. So I decide to cook Kung Pao Chicken. I used cashew nut rather than peanut. I also put bell pepper or capsicum, because I love it so much. I found this recipe from Rasa Malaysia website, when I was doing my C++ coding...can you imagine, how focus I am when I do my work? Hehehe..well..I was so hungry on that time, it was about 8.30 pm and I still in the lab...my stomach was singing loudly, and there was a good smell --ramen-- my friend was eating ramen, and he heated using microwave. Just imagine how hungry I was on that time. You know, in Japan the most good smell foods I think is ramen, or instant noodle (that I totally can't eat!). There are so many types of instant noodles you can found everywhere. The look also good...because I found "real taugeh" or bean sprout inside it - while I was watching my friend eating it. I can't believed it. How can they use real taugeh ...daun bawang..and sometimes like carrot. Huh...Every evening, I have a difficult time which is hungry. My house is far from school, if I go back, I will never come back to work. I can't do work at home, because I have tv, internet, a good bed and refrigerator ;P . To fight with hungry, I have to buy drink like milk coffee or milk tea and onigiri, sometimes. But most of the time, I ate potato chip. That are not enough. I must eat something good to give energy (because I have to cycling everyday). Thats why, tonite I cooked this chicken, even I felt so tired. Now is 11.16 pm and my stomach is full ...(onaka ipaii). My eyes so sleepy...and..I will zzzzz after this. At the end...I becoming a fat cute girl..

6 comments:

fizah mls nk login said...

akak..

cant help myself from laugh when I read the last sentence .."fat cute girl" is totally sweet...

i guess what pakwe said is true..u r sweet :D

cik Di said...

hahahha..really? Owhh...i just realized how sweet I am

diam said...

waahh.. semua org tau ke ni?? hik hik

cik Di said...

nop...beberapa je..hakhakhak..angan2 je la ni..berangan je keje, belajo malas (aku ler tuh)

patung_ling said...

at the end..i becoming a fat cute girl..hehehe
kawaiiii des ne

cik Di said...

patung-san..watashi wa futoi onanohito , kawaii desiyo!! ;P