Wednesday, April 07, 2010

I want to update about Kyoto trip, but it will take many hours on it. I don't have so much time. I want to update about my visit to a friend's house last week, it will take long time to type. Maybe next time..next entry.
Now, I wanna to express my feelings...
What will you do when someone says to you.." You are sweet.." ??
When this statement is come out from someone that never said it before, never expressed it, and always make fools with you??
It happened in unexpected situation, which I was soooo tired, and pretended to be cool.... what I did when I heard that, my mouth opened widely.....
I knew, that statement was not fully sincere or honest. Just want to make me happy, I think.

5 comments:

patung_ling said...

I will answer..yeah I'm always sweet..heheh

cik Di said...

good answer, yeah that is true!! hihihi

cikpuanhady said...

hehehe..yeah, i'm sweet..don't u know..hhehehe..

just drop by, nk gitau ade award for u..

cik Di said...

hai has....sweetie...apa nye award tu?

fizz said...

akak..

u should say ...I am flattered, thank U....muahahha :D

feel like di'awang-awangan' kan :D