Sunday, February 14, 2010

This afternoon, I called kampung. I thought that today must be happening at mom's home because of the Chinese New Year holidays. My niece answered the called, and she said my mom wasn't there and as usual she went to "part time job". Then, I wanted to talk with my little-naughty nephew but he refused to talk. I don't know why, lately he doesn't want talk with me anymore. He always drop the cellphone somewhere else while we are talking on the phone...and he run away. Today, his cousin is at home, and he is "busy" so he doesn't like being disturbed. I asked my niece, what she have for lunch today? She said, not yet because her mom is still cooking..and the menu are Sweet Sour Siakap, asam pedas ikan...and the other words from her.."Pak ngah gi memancing dpt ikan besar sgt..ikan siakap kot..besor sgt, maka hari ni kitorg kaya ikan". Gulp! Gulp! That is my favorite fish. I think, haven't eat that kind of fish more than a year. Before this I like it so much, for me Siakap is the expensive fish but now, I found many2 expensive fish here but the taste is different. Like my entry before about sashimi, mmm..siakap is better than the fish that I ate at Kyushu. Tottemo oishii!! Because of that, just now I cooked asam pedas ikan with pineapple and vegetable with ginger beef. Phewww...I am waiting for Wani to come home, because last nite we have BIG dinner at her house. So today, its my turn. hehehe..I will show you what I cooked today..
Fish Asam Pedas with Pineapple

Vegetable with ginger beef (brocoli, shitake mushroom, carrot)

Ok, last nite we "masak-masak" because Wani "mengidam" ayam masak merah. So we decided to cook nasi ayam. Then Wani's friend, she is chinese, alone here...no one want to celebrate Chinese New Year with her so we invited her too. Our menu become Chinese Food...I cooked ayam masak merah - off course this one selera tekak melayu punya..then Wani cook Mapotofu which is chinese recipe and Yaya cook gyoza (dumpling). Plus I made Ipoh bean sprouts (who love to eat nasi ayam at The Chicken Rice Shop will know this recipe). Nampaknya, makan besar la semalam..heheh..Mapotofu (I don't know the correct spelling) is a soft beancurd cook with minced beef, chili paste, chili sauce and black beans. The taste is very nice. Yummy!!
Ipoh bean sprouts

Ayam Masak Merah

Mapotofu
Gyoza
Penutup majlis...strawberry yogurt hehehe

5 comments:

patung_ling said...

wowee..dahsatnyer.gong xi..gong xi..hahah

cik Di said...

gong xi gong xi...makan memang kene dahsyat ;P

Anonymous said...

hey dude...

aku windu masakan ko la! teringt jaman mude2 kt usm..

really miz u !!

faiq krm salam kt antie D :)

Anonymous said...

hey dude...

aku windu masakan ko la! teringt jaman mude2 kt usm..

really miz u !!

faiq krm salam kt antie D :)

cik Di said...

waduh jenor...aku tetiba teringat kat ko nye choc chesee cake..bila aku bukak blog tgk2 ada komen ko..rindu beb!!
wsalam faiq comeyy!!