Sunday, July 05, 2009

Summer is back!! For Japanese, they like it. They are always waiting for summer. For me....atsui ne...(panas lah!) hehehe..This is an answer from people who come from "khatulistiwa" country like me. I don't like summer, it is hot here, much more than Malaysia. In summer, I can see that, all people are cheer up, happy, colorful. If in winter, color of clothes are dull, usually black & grey. Not like summer...everything is colorful. I think thats why summer is good for them, make them happy always.
Today, I went to Naoshima Island, about 1 hour by ferry. This time I went there with uni trip. Meet new people come from many country. Had chit-chat...laughing and little gossipping. Me, as usual..."nampak pelik di mata mereka" just because of tudung. Hehe...Some of them asked, you are not feeling hot wearing this? and that? purdah? this? why?...Hmm..I gave a lot of explanations. And what I did today, I prayed in open space...where all of them are around...I felt like "separuh-khusyuk" . This is "cabaran" right? Anyway, I had a great day...even I didn't join the group playing volley ball, swimming, playing games...I had just sitting under the tree..watching people through my camera..enough for me. At Naoshima, there is not so many attraction, only beach and somekind of arc. Here some pictures, you can see more at my Flickr.



5 comments:

patungling said...

nice angle..nice nike..hahah

fizz said...

kak D,

i like ur pics, u bought a new shoes hah? buy me one hehe :D

Cik Di said...

kuang2...aku nak kata kasut tu bukan aku nyer..tp tak prasan kat gambar ramai2 ni la kaki aku memerah..hahaha

Azareen said...

Bos aku pernah citer dulu, masa dia gi jepun dgn rombongan kerja la, slat jemaah kat parking ke mana ntah.. open air la. Lepas diorg habis smayang, ramai org jepun keliling and tepuk tangan. Heheh.

Cik Di said...

tepuk tgn? harharhar...kalu dorg tepuk time tu..aku nangis hehe.tp abis je solat aku tak pandang dorg trus blah.ada sorg mamat ni nk pinjam tudung aku nak pakai hahaha kelakor plak..