Today, I want to do quick blogging...very fast..because I have a lot of works to do now. Actually, I feels "geram" because I can't blogging as usual. I still have not internet at home. I called the internet service provider last month, but until today, no news from them. It is hard to get any services here because of the communication barrier. I need to get help from other Japanese to speak with them. Phewww....
Just now I said that I have a lot of works...yeah..it is true. I must start to work hard to keep my phd future on track..I feels that I have been wasting time since 3 months ago...until yesterday my sv asked me about the originality of my work. Duhh....so scary..the word "originality" or other researcher always says "novelty". Then I started to "gelabah"...don't know where to start. So I planned my work (but I don't think that I will follow it 100%, it just a guide for me). Finally, I have 4 things to do in 1 day...
1. Literature review findings...
2. Study probability & statistics
3. Study about fuzzy..
4. Playing around with C++ programming...
Oppss...there are so many things to do in a day...so how? Huhhh...I want to divide my brain into 4 so that can do all those things in one time. I am not a multitask person..I can't (even my sv asked all his student to be like that). I have to redo my plan.....
Besides that..I have a big project with Fuza next week..and I can't wait...I will post the story if the project is successful. Ok..c u later..
Student life BW
13 years ago
4 comments:
Apa projek tu mek..gi jalan2 ka?
Projek Canon-->scoot..scoot..ter-->Oboke..koboke...
ish..banyak pulak...tgkla kalau jd nnt aku update. Belajar pun tak sempat abis..nk jln2..huhuhu
wahhh
chaiyok chaiyok!!
Post a Comment