Tuesday, April 21, 2009


Tukar karpet baru yg murah2 jerkk...(this is a sound from a person who is very very disappointed with Blogskin...). Hampeh la skin pink yg comel tu dah rosak mcm kene gigit lipas, tikus..bak kata Ema. So I have to change it..and I picked the simple one, because I don't have enough time playing around with blogskins. Before that, I had a problem to sign in (blogger need an account from gmail). Huh..menyusahkan je...So korang..sorry for not updating news...since I don't have internet connection at home. I will update later...see you soon...

3 comments:

patungling said...

murahan?..i look find
i like it..ahaks..ahaks

fizz said...

akak..

walaupun akak kate ni kapet murahan, i like it, compared to ur previous skin..this one is OK...simple :D

Cik Di said...

ho yaaa?? reaally? mm..should I just keep this skin? mm..i will think about it. maybe I need to "touch up" a little bit..