My late dinner, 2 pieces roti canai with sardine & potato curry. Why I said "late dinner"? Because it was really-really late, 4 minutes to 11 pm huhuhu. Today I felt so miserable, I was trobleshooting my laptop since morning until late evening. But my laptop still doesn't work properly. I had installed Visual C++ for more than 6 times. The problem was, I got an error everytime I tried to open a file. Huh.. I don't want to talk about it...it make me crazy...crazy pig hehehhe..
I was so hungry in this evening, but I can't cook some heavy meal like rice or mee..or anything. It will take time to do it. I just arrived on 9.30 pm. Actually, I went to Marunaka (supermarket) to buy a lot of foods (vegetable, cooking oils, fruits) during my way to "eki" (train station). And I missed my train, so I had to wait another train for 15 minutes. Then I had to wait again for 20 minutes to get train from Kawaramachi to my home, Yashima. It was cold and hungry....I felt like there was a dinosour in my stomach and it pushed me to get some foods!!
There was a long journey to go home. Very..very..long. In the train, I kept thinking about the menu for the dinner. I imagined the delicious foods...like I saw recipe in mamafami website yesterday. I really "teringin" to try her nasi daging recipe..but I don't think that I had enough time to do it because my stomach was singing loudly.T herefore, I only cooked sardine curry and roti canai. It was easy. Just threw a piece of instant roti canai in the pan. Heii..don't think I make roti canai by myself. heheh. I can get it easily here, ordered through internet. But, don't ask how much the price is..I think, if I convert it, the price maybe can get a piece of Pizza Hut. Well...adat org dah jauh...tiba2 teringin. Masa kat Malaysia, tak nak makan pulak. Padan muke!
When I was cooking, my friend Mui Rui was cooking too. He only cooked instant noodle..he also said that he was hungry. He saw my curry...and I gave him to taste it. Owhh..he really likes it. tak tau la..ayat amik ati ke apa kan..tp dia suke. He also asked me where to buy roti canai because I used to gave him to taste it before. And I said, I will order for him next time. See...Malaysian food is so delicious. Even now I am in Japan, but my stomach is in Malaysia....my hometown..my stomach really miss my mom's cooking..especially ikan terubuk asam pedas and kacang panjang tumis. Huhuhu..you know..in Japan, I can get kacang buncis but it is too expensive. Dalam 6-8 btg tu harga dekat 198 yen..sedih I...huhuhu..so guys, if you eat delicous, delightful or yummy local food, please..think of me uhuk uhuk!
I was so hungry in this evening, but I can't cook some heavy meal like rice or mee..or anything. It will take time to do it. I just arrived on 9.30 pm. Actually, I went to Marunaka (supermarket) to buy a lot of foods (vegetable, cooking oils, fruits) during my way to "eki" (train station). And I missed my train, so I had to wait another train for 15 minutes. Then I had to wait again for 20 minutes to get train from Kawaramachi to my home, Yashima. It was cold and hungry....I felt like there was a dinosour in my stomach and it pushed me to get some foods!!
There was a long journey to go home. Very..very..long. In the train, I kept thinking about the menu for the dinner. I imagined the delicious foods...like I saw recipe in mamafami website yesterday. I really "teringin" to try her nasi daging recipe..but I don't think that I had enough time to do it because my stomach was singing loudly.T herefore, I only cooked sardine curry and roti canai. It was easy. Just threw a piece of instant roti canai in the pan. Heii..don't think I make roti canai by myself. heheh. I can get it easily here, ordered through internet. But, don't ask how much the price is..I think, if I convert it, the price maybe can get a piece of Pizza Hut. Well...adat org dah jauh...tiba2 teringin. Masa kat Malaysia, tak nak makan pulak. Padan muke!
When I was cooking, my friend Mui Rui was cooking too. He only cooked instant noodle..he also said that he was hungry. He saw my curry...and I gave him to taste it. Owhh..he really likes it. tak tau la..ayat amik ati ke apa kan..tp dia suke. He also asked me where to buy roti canai because I used to gave him to taste it before. And I said, I will order for him next time. See...Malaysian food is so delicious. Even now I am in Japan, but my stomach is in Malaysia....my hometown..my stomach really miss my mom's cooking..especially ikan terubuk asam pedas and kacang panjang tumis. Huhuhu..you know..in Japan, I can get kacang buncis but it is too expensive. Dalam 6-8 btg tu harga dekat 198 yen..sedih I...huhuhu..so guys, if you eat delicous, delightful or yummy local food, please..think of me uhuk uhuk!

No comments:
Post a Comment