


Last night, I had a small "makan-makan" at Pakistan restaurant with my small family. Yeah....my family here, just 3 of us. Fuza and Wani. Even though only us, I feels happy to have friends like them. Yesterday was my birthday. Actually, I didn't feel to celebrate it I just want to eat because I was hungry. We went to the restaurant to have Briyani rice, cheese nan, green chicken curry, nan chicken sandwich and samosa. Banyak kan? Hehehe..
They bought a cake too, blueberry cheese cake. But we ate at Wani's house, because we were too full on that time. Wani also gave me a flower...haaaa...nobody gave me a flower before...(adalah..zaman bercinta dlu...hikhik). Very nice yellow flower..I don't know what it's name. The best thing here, all gifts...even a small biscuits are pack very nicely. Just see the cake box, with the red ribbon and cute sticker...and also a piece of paper that cover the box. Very nice huh! This is Japan. Everything will be pack nicely. (ini baru kotak kek..belum tgk kotak hadiah yg betul). The cake also delicious, usually in Malaysia, colour of the cake is not like this. I think, they blended the blueberry with the cheese until the cake became purple. Sometimes I can feel the blueberry seeds too. Thanks to my little family...not just because of the celebration, but thanks for everything. Since I have been here, they helped me a lot. Yes...a lot. You know, life in Japan is not easy as you think...(as I thought before huhuhu). But I have them, make me stronger than before too. Thanks again ;)
p/s: entry kali ni merepek ckp omputih..saja..tukar angin, tp sbenearnya nak praktis english I yg gaban nye teruk. hahahah..kalau ada tersalah grammar ke spelling ke..wat dunno je la ye hikhik..oooyaa...aku update pictures kat fotopages. susah nk letak pic banyak2 kat sini..takes time. so..mai la tgk sini jika kelapangan.. fotopages aku
They bought a cake too, blueberry cheese cake. But we ate at Wani's house, because we were too full on that time. Wani also gave me a flower...haaaa...nobody gave me a flower before...(adalah..zaman bercinta dlu...hikhik). Very nice yellow flower..I don't know what it's name. The best thing here, all gifts...even a small biscuits are pack very nicely. Just see the cake box, with the red ribbon and cute sticker...and also a piece of paper that cover the box. Very nice huh! This is Japan. Everything will be pack nicely. (ini baru kotak kek..belum tgk kotak hadiah yg betul). The cake also delicious, usually in Malaysia, colour of the cake is not like this. I think, they blended the blueberry with the cheese until the cake became purple. Sometimes I can feel the blueberry seeds too. Thanks to my little family...not just because of the celebration, but thanks for everything. Since I have been here, they helped me a lot. Yes...a lot. You know, life in Japan is not easy as you think...(as I thought before huhuhu). But I have them, make me stronger than before too. Thanks again ;)
p/s: entry kali ni merepek ckp omputih..saja..tukar angin, tp sbenearnya nak praktis english I yg gaban nye teruk. hahahah..kalau ada tersalah grammar ke spelling ke..wat dunno je la ye hikhik..oooyaa...aku update pictures kat fotopages. susah nk letak pic banyak2 kat sini..takes time. so..mai la tgk sini jika kelapangan.. fotopages aku
4 comments:
makcik....hepi besday, smoga dipanjangkan umur, dimurahkan rezeki....dan gumbira selalu :)
thanks dura...tua da aku..
Beb..ko nampak kurus...adakah ilusi lagi...huhu
hah? kurus? belom lg....tgh maintain hikhikhik..tp musim ni asik lapar je. lapar sampai menggigil
Post a Comment