Saturday, December 05, 2009

Last nite, I had a great time with my labmates. This was my second time joint them for dinner and did some activities. Actually, I have been so long...not having gathering with friends like this. Before this, I remembered when I was in Malaysia, I used to hang out with girls to watch movie....have dinner *off course with a delicious foods such as ikan bakar, lala goreng pedas, sotong goreng tepung....huhuhu..hey girls..I missed that time. Since I have been here, I never know what is the latest movie. I mean..english movies..or animation. Here, it is hardly to find such that entertainment. Maybe, they convert the movie languange into Japanese. Moreover, I cant do that alone =)
Yesterday, one of my ex-labmate (now he is working , no longer a student) came to my lab and gave talk about his company. His boss asked him to give introduction about his company to his members, and tell about the job opportunity. One thing that I want to tell u guys is..all his information, explanation is in Japanese....hahhaah it took about more than 1 hr and I was sitting beside my sv..goshhh....I pretend to be understand hahaha. After that, he asked me and all members to join dinner. He is nice. I knew him for several months, he looked like more serious in study compared to others.
On that nite, we walk together to the Japanese restaurant, it just took less then 10 mins from my school. The funny thing was, only me ...bring my bike. I missunderstood....heheh...So I just "sorong" my bike hehehehe..Last nite was sooo cold..but in was interesting ;P
The restaurant is small...but the foods is great. I was thankful to my dearest friends for understand me..and allowed to have "un-meat" dinner hahaha *istilah baru...or seafood dinner. Sometimes I worry, they feel bored outing with me because they gonna eat seafoods only. But they dont mind about that..phewww...so last nite our dinner start with sashimi, then grill seafood and vegies *very simple but nice n healty. Then some tempura, deep fried oyster *i like this so much ...udon, but the gravy is a bit different because it has yam..and finally green tea ice-cream as a dessert. While we were eating, they kept talking...in Japanese..and they made a rule, one of them have to translate what they were saying into english so that I could understand. hahaha...and..they passed that "job" to the next person everytime they open a new topics. I enjoyed it..I got a summary from their conversation. Its cool...when the diner was over, I opened my wallet, and one of my friend said.."he is pay for us". Wow...i was thinking on that time..how much he spent for that foods...It is not cheap, usually for one person it may cost about 3,000Yen to 5,000 yen. We were 8 person...pheewwww..just imagined.
When we were on the way back, my friend asked me wether can join them to play bowling. Wow...I never do that here. I want to try *even in Malaysia, I only play abt 3-4 times for the whole my life. Heheh..I agreed and you know what happen, I was the worst player among of us. Hahahah....but I enjoyed it..really2 enjoyed. 1st, all my friend were surprise because my shoes size is 27.0 hhaahhah...they thought maybe around 24-25..*normal size for women in japan. 27 is the 2nd last size..the biggest one is 27.5...we were same!! All boys...off course, their foots is bigger. 2nd..they surprised..when I made twice strike after 3 times no pins were fall. I made all my bowling went into the drain. I dunno how to play. there were a time where I got 0-0-0-strike-strike......hehehee...then for the next round, I became better. Hahah..that was great. All of my friends have their own style to throw the ball...it was funny. For me...all my friends were very2 good. My friend who pay the dinner for us..he made many strike. Great. He pay for us for this game tooo....hehehe..So, last nite..my wallet was safe. Thanks Todo.

No comments: