Wednesday, March 23, 2011


I am still hoping that sakura will bloom this spring. This morning, I came to school very late, because I had something to settle at the city center. This picture was taken with my iphone when I was on my way to school. I changed it to gray-black-white and a little touch of blue effect. Here, at my place..it should be warm but now the whether is cold and I think it is like a winter. The sun is so bright, but the wind is so strong and cold. I don't feel it like a spring season. During this time, I have not go out to take a lot of picture because I still worrying about the Japan situation right now--radiation. off course, my place is very far from the earthquake and tsunami area, but the rumors said we have to take care for the radiation. It can spread through the air. Huh...scary. I hope I can go out again during sakura blossom...

No comments: